Enjoying good food with friends and family is one of the greatest pleasures of life. Yet many home cooks shudder at the thought of entertaining guests for even a simple meal. In Gather, The Art of Paleo Entertaining, you'll find everything you need to make cooking for family and friends a care-free (and delicious) affair.
The book is organized by season, providing inspiring menus to enjoy throughout the year. Whether you are planning an informal Sunday brunch with family or hosting an elaborate feast for a crowd of friends, Gather provides inspriation through gorgeous photography, concise recipes, and a foolproof plan for effortless entertaining. Inside, you'll find recipes for holidays such as Halloween, Christmas, Easter, and New Year's Eve. It includes menus that celebrate Chinese, Italian, and Caribbean cuisine. It also incorporates creative ideas for cooking with game meat, hosting an elegant farm to table dinner, organizing a garden party, or even enjoying traditional afternoon tea.
The beauty of the recipes in Gather is that they can be used together as intended, or individually. You'll find a flavor for any palate herein, with recipes for popular classics such as General Tso's Chicken, Margherita Pizza, Lattice Crust Apple Pie, and a collection of decadent desserts, all of which will convert any naysayer who insists they cannot live without their favorite foods.
In Gather, you'll discover that following a grain-free, Paleo lifestyle can benefit anyone, especially those who feel confined by the idea of a "diet." The wealth of recipes and inspiring menu ideas in Gather aim to make the Paleo diet easy, accessible, and delicious for everyone and any special occasion.
- Paleo Fx - 2013
- Gather - The Art of Paleo Entertaining
- Paleo Hamantaschen Cookies for Purim (grain-free and gluten-free)
- Managing Scoliosis with Muscle Release and Therapeutic Exercise
- Sous Vide Beef Tenderloin with Truffle Butter
- Muscle Release for Scoliosis | Holistic Wellness Network, Chatham NJ
- Henna for Brown Hair - Lush Henna Caca Noir, Before and After How-to
- Kamalame Cay - October, 2012
- Paleo Mayonnaise | The Food Lovers Kitchen
- Tour of Clark Farm
- Sustainable Dish Paleo Farm Dinner - AHS 2012
- Curing Epilepsy with Paleo: an Interview with Sean Coonce of The Free Range Human
View all30+ items