by WaterFurnace 64,613 views
Join Bruce Ritchey, CEO of WaterFurnace International, as he shares the convenient truth - clean, renewable resources are abundant. Geothermal energy is available today for heating & cooling - and it isn't a sacrifice!
Learn the basics of this exciting fossil fuel alternative that saves you up to 70% on your bills and has been called "the most environmentally friendly, energy efficient and cost effective way to condition our homes" by the EPA.
by WaterFurnace 93,152 views
More at http://www.waterfurnace.com . Learn more about geothermal. Use the renewable solar energy stored in your yard to save on heating, cooling and hot water costs. WaterFurnace geothermal heat pumps are good for the environment and great for your budget. Click "Like" !
by NuToneHVAC 1,113 views
Nutone the industry's most innovative and efficient HVAC comfort system, designed to increase total home comfort and lower your utility bills.
In the world of cooling, the higher the SEER, the better the efficiency, and the lower your power bills.
An industry leader has raised the bar to 24.5 SEER, the highest efficiency level ever obtained in air conditioning, and up to 22 SEER, the highest level ever obtained in an air-source heat pump.
Visit http://www.nutonehvac.com for additional information.
by NuToneHVAC 673 views
Nutone dealers can be found at http://www.nutonehvac.com.
Your NuTone dealer would like to thank you for considering the NuTone brand of HVAC for your home.
We invite you to share the next few minutes learning about one of the industry's most efficient and most innovative furnaces -- the iQ Drive modulating gas furnace. It's designed for ultimate comfort, convenience and quiet -- delivered with extreme energy efficiency.
Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency. Otherwise known as AFUE. It is the unit in which all furnaces are measured -- and the higher the AFUE, the more efficient your furnace is, and the lower your gas bills are.
AFUE is a measurement of the amount of fuel that goes towards heating the home. An 80 percent AFUE furnace is 80 percent efficient, meaning 80 percent of the fuel heats the home, while the other 20 percent is lost up the chimney.
Most homes built in the last ten years have furnaces rated around 70 to 80 percent AFUE.
The iQ Drive modulating gas furnace is rated at 97 percent AFUE and greater -- making it one of the most efficient furnaces you can buy.
Quiet. Comfort. And ultimate energy efficiency can be yours. With the NuTone iQ Drive modulating gas furnace.
by NuToneHVAC 189 views
Want more information on Nutone's innovative line of HVAC products visit http://www.nutonehvac.com.
Your NuTone dealer would like to thank you for considering the NuTonebrand of HVAC for your home.
We invite you to share the next few minutes learning how to take your home comfort to the next level with the iQ Drive zoning system -- iQ Zone.
iQ Zone lets you customize your comfort by dividing your home into several independent comfort zones, all powered by your iQ Drive system.
Are your upstairs bedrooms too hot in the summer?
Could the rarely used den be kept cooler in the winter to save energy?
Does one child prefer a warmer bedroom than the other?
All of these situations and more can be customized by iQ Zone and your iQ Drive comfort system.
iQ Zone works by dividing your home into independent comfort zones. Up to 8 zones can be controlled by one outdoor unit. Each zone can have a different temperature setting and will be controlled by a separate thermostat.