by Fox Fibre 1,567 views
Sally Fox is the person who introduce and promote the production of organic cotton in 1989. Before its discovery there was a monopoly of white cotton. This product is not organic or natural, but for that color must be bleached before, a process that generates large amounts of pollution.
Sally Fox cultivated their fields in Arizona almost two decades since a 100% natural cotton which maintains its characteristic earthy color tones.
Fox Fibre is the brand that sells and sells organic cotton clothing made only from the fields of Sally Fox. This type of fabric dyes not only have but a natural process that enhances each color wash.
A small sample of what Fox Fibre Colorganic offers:
* In our tissues, only certified natural cotton, not mixed with conventional cotton.
* Clothing with no intermediate processes: the plantation (Green) at the loom, weaving in your hands.
* Without dyes fabrics with natural colors of the Earth by Sally Fox, no chemicals or bleaches.
* Minimum environmental impact: reject other fibers "not green" highly polluting in the manufacturing process.
* In all our products, including beauty ideal only natural elements and hypoallergenic for sensitive skin.
* More than Organic Cotton: man fashion, women's fashion, children fashion, fashion especially for babies, underwear, pajamas, and natural cosmetics, root traitor, cream, soaps, oils and aloe vera.
* A long history, tradition and organic products guaranteed for 20 years.
More information: http://www.foxfibrecolorganic.com