How To Make Plantain Chips (The Healthier Way)
This is a Healthy Nigerian Recipe for Plantain Chips.
Although this came out as a small portion of plantain chips, be aware that one plantain is about 150/160 calories. This is roughly 350 calories (1 teaspoon of coconut oil is 40 calories).
As plantain is a staple in Nigeria, you might as well eat a healthier prepared version of it :)
Check out recipe posts on my blog: http://www.adura-o.com/sear...
Please *Like* and *Subscribe* :)
Please subscribe to my channels:
- How To Make Plantain Chips (*Baked* - Healthy Nigerian Recipe)
- Quick and Easy Morning Stretch Routine
- How To Bake Bread (Paleo Recipe) - Avocado Bread by 'Cucina Ceri'
- Natural Face Mask (Fullers Earth)
- Weight Loss Transformation... Ceri Did It Too!
- How To Make 'Suya Chops' (Healthy Nigerian Recipe)
- Fullers Earth for Colon Cleansing
- Why Sports Bras Are Important - Your Boobs Need Support!
- Healthy Plantain Recipe: 'Boli' and 'Ata' (Healthy Nigerian Meal)
- Healthy Nigerian Recipe - Efo (SPINACH)
- What NOT To Wear: The Gym Edition (Part I)
View all30+ items