http://hardtimeshardbodies.com Click Here to Claim your FREE fitness gifts, abdominal exercises explanation and muscle building PDF reports.
Set realistic goals.
Do a total of 50 repetitions of abs exercises daily for the first week, then add 10 repetitions per week until 200 - 300 repetions are achieved.
You must reduce calorie intake if you wish to see your abs. You can do ab workouts and exercises and you will never see your six pack if you eat excessive quantities of junk food.
To get ripped abs, aim to lose a half a pound of fat per week while eating a calorie-reduced diet.
Do not use a periodic lapse as an excuse to quit or allow other demands of life to distract you from you goal of having six pack abs.
Vary or cycle your workout routine/fitness training routine on a weekly or monthly basis to prevent boredom or staleness.
- YouTube Promotional Trailer
- Lose Weight, Build Muscle and Get Six Pack Abs Fast 1-Minute Workout
- How to Lose Belly Fat, Build Lean Muscle and Improve Performance Fast
- 7 Secret Push Up Exercise Variations
- 4 Exercises: Hardcore Fat Loss Workout
- Biggest Mistake in Fat Loss: Healthy Beverages that Make You Fat
- Fat Loss Workout with Kettlebells Plus 1 Simple Fat Loss Tip
- Trick to Stick with New Years Resolutions for Weight Loss or Anything Else
- Fat Burning Workout Routine for Men Shoulder Workout
- 4 Muscle Building Exercises in 1 Minute Workout Routine for Men
- 5 Six Pack Abs Exercises in 1 Minute High Intensity Workout
- How to Burn Fat and Build Lean Muscle Fast with Curtis Ludlow's Boot Camp FX
View all30+ items