We also created it to share WHY we vlog and share our lives on YouTube in the first place. Whether it's in real-life with friends, between me and Dana specifically, with our kids, or here on YouTube, we believe on many different levels that life is meant to be shared.
Thank you for letting us share our lives with you here on YouTube! We consider it a privilege. And we love hearing your stories in the comments as you share your lives with us, too.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR STORY
MY MOBILE CHANNEL
OUR YOUTH QUESTIONS CHANNEL
GET OUR VIDEOS VIA EMAIL
RSS FEED FOR OUR VIDEOS
- The Skit Guys - reality vs perception comedy
- Kutless: Promise of a Lifetime
- A surprise phone call with ShayCarl!
- We're DEBT FREE! Thanks, Dave Ramsey
- Youth Ministry volunteer team
- Engagement to Dana
- Funny documentary on the history of youth ministry - Vol. 1
- Top 10 things you never want to hear from your youth pastor
- You might be a youth worker if...
- Dawson McAllister Live and Teenhopeline promo
- Our Story: Because life is meant to be shared
View all500+ items
- Join Us @ The 2013 Video Marketing Summit (San Fran, July 25-26)
- Why Care About Internet Privacy? [Epipheo.TV]
- How to Make Snot
- PEE KILLS GRASS
- Creative Cloud, Adobe MAX & Cheap Lenses!
- Why the News Isn't Really the News [Epipheo.TV]
- Pumpcast News, Part 1 - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- Hidden Gems in, "What the Internet is Doing to our Brains" [Epipheo.TV]
- Why I Vlog about Finding Unfading Beauty
- Players Perspective: Tim Schmoyer Interview
- What the Internet is Doing to Our Brains [Epipheo.TV]