For this tutorial, I am using Letter Sized Paper (8.5" x 11"), but you can use ANY SIZE square sheet that you'd like. Smaller paper may be a little bit more practical and you can create 4 smaller square sheets from one of the larger 8.5" squares from a sheet of printer paper.
You can also throw it a few different ways, backhanded, overhanded, or even like a disc (like in Tron :-D). I show a few throws towards the end (CLICK HERE 8:08). But please be careful with these when throwing them, they can definitely poke an eye out! ;-|
Thanks for watching!
- How to Make a Paper Popper! (Easy)
- How to Tie the Ninja Knot! (Ian's Knot)
- Alive and Kickin' - Rob's World
- How to Make an Exploding Stick Bomb! (Cobra)
- LIGHT UP SOUND CUBE! - Rob's World
- AMAZING Drawing of Rob! ft. ThePortraitArt
- Making a Giant Paper Crane! (Time Lapse)
- How to Make a 16-Pointed Ninja Star (Shuriken)
- I'm NOT Dead! (+Contest Winners)
- Paper Cranes for Japan! (+Update)
- How to Make an Origami Beating Heart
- How to Make a Double Ninja Star (DIST-8)
View all30+ items
- Amazing mind reader reveals his 'gift'
- BREAKING!!! UFO ALIEN DISCLOSURE by Canadian Minister of Defense May 2013
- Goku Turns Into Super Saiyan 3
- rob can you help me with the paper popper???
- RE; Paper Popper
- One-Piece Origami Super Boomerang
- Lexus IS-F at Atco Raceway (vs. Camaro SS)
- Meteorite Falls In Russian Urals Chelyabinsk region UFO? 2/15/2013
- The Most Astounding Fact - Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Harlem Shake - V4 - Temple Dental
- Piggyback Monkeys
- Giant Water Rocket